Here are a few tips to help you write for the Blackipedia.net. For example, Panacea Corps OCS Ltd has created a 52-week cycle based on the Gregorian calendar system. The 52-week cycle has a procedure (Commemorating the Daily celebration of African heritage also known as Black History) embedded into a system formulated to operate under the capacity of TDOA. In order to build (even a single dwelling), we must first strengthen the foundation. By Centralizing Black History and Commemorating the Daily celebration, The Blackipedia Mission is strengthening the foundation for the next generation of the civil right movement and giving shape to the entire world.
Blackipedia.net has often been asked about plagiarism when collecting information that already exists, well the beautiful part about it all is, you are not going to copy and paste. When you are writing about a particular issue or topic, you will write in your own words about your Black History subject. After completing your writing, then add all the sources, websites, links or any information associated with leading to and supporting your story in any way.
Simply put, it’s not plagiarism if you write about a subject on Blackipedia.net and describe where you got the information from. After writers like you submit articles in the described manner, well-vetted BAS (Blackipedia Administrative Scholar) will review all articles for truthfulness and copyediting before the certifying Blackipedia Seal appears per each posting on Blackipedia.net
The general idea is when someone visits the Blackipedia.net website searching for a topic, the viewer will be able to click on all associated links carrying the same or similar topics on that subject in a new window and without leaving the Blackipedia.net website. Users will be able to enjoy a host of
If you are interested in becoming a contributor and writing entries on people, places, and events of mutual interest to you and Blackipedia.net, There are three ways you can write for Blackipedia.net:
- Visit any Blackipedia.net contact form and submit your entry, no Login required.
- If you would like to help by writing for Blackipedia.net on terms from the existing backlog of potential entries, we would be happy to work with you as a BW (backlog writer). You must login and create an account to write for Blackipedia.net on terms.
- If you would like to help by writing for Blackipedia.net as a Scholar to assure Blackipedia.net is a scholar approved website. Become a BAS Now.
Blackipedia.net does not accept unsolicited entries or articles. Blackipedia.net reserves the right to decline any submitted entry that does not meet its ethics for correctness and objectivity.
Our contributors who wish to become backlog writers must be at least 18 years of age and who have good research and writing skills; student must have knowledge of academics and historians, those who are currently students in a two or four-year college or university; and independent historians (Community service credit apply)
Our contributors who wish to become a BAS scholars must have knowledge of academics and historians. Must hold a faculty appointment in a two or four-year college or a university minimum.
Caution yourself not to randomly post and give away this or any information pertaining to the growth and management of Our Story Now, meaning some sites may not have a common goal where other sites are limited and only share information with their own network base. Blackipedia.net has a one stop, one shop network that allows all users to interconnect with the entire civil rights audience and to collaborate as one unit.
Here are several relevant starting points, Black History Moments, You Can Write About:
- Track the dates and founders of City, Towns, Counties, Parishes, Wards, States,
- Commonwealth, Countries, Territories, and Continent. It may be easier if you contribute the historical facts about your own local community and grow the Blackipedia.net from there. Once you have found needed information about the dates and founders of the specified territories mentioned above then you will parallel your search to identify where Descendants of enslaved Africans was at the same time and therefore writing about the Black History that took place during that era. (this is indeed a simple approach)
- If you are marching, protesting or fighting for a cause based upon a history-changing event or history in the makings, then the Blackipedia.net is asking you to research the matter that causes the people to march or protest and therefore critiques your writings by contributing the following:
- As the writer, you will document the event before and after you March or Protest, meaning you document your findings on Blackipedia.net.
- Identify if the matter is unique practically for the local territory where ever it happened and to determine if the same wrongdoing has happened in another territory.
- If the matter has a part of an untold story that needs to be brought to light, the Blackipedia.net is asking you to research to determine if there is a history of wrongdoing associated with this matter is a result of or connected with any other racially motivated wrongdoing.
- Your written contribution should Identify local radio and media and insofar as connecting that information to each local territory for the purpose of galvanizing one cord and understanding the reach per each local radio and media. This is an expressly important measure as it will allow each community to simultaneously coordinate the 52-week event to commemorate the Daily Celebration of African Heritage also known as Black History.
- If you are a scholar and wish to become a BAS (Blackipedia Administrative Scholar) CLICK HERE
- Track the dates and founders at the beginning of every religion including the writers for each religious Holy Book as a separate issue and cross-reference where Africans and Descendant of Africa was at the same time each individual religion came into existence and write about how Africans and Descendant of Africa participated if at all with the creation, writing and the makings of each religion known to man.
- Track the dates and founders at the beginning of every political party including the beginning of the voting rights and cross-reference where Africans and Descendant of Africa was at the same time each individual religion came into existence and write about how Africans and Descendant of Africa participated if at all with the creation, writing and the makings of each political party known to man.
- Track the dates and war heroes and write about how Africans and Descendant of Africa participated in each war if at all and write about decision-making opportunities that existed for Africans and Descendant of Africa during times of war.
- Track and write about sports & Africans and Descendant of Africa before the first black was entered into the historical white major league
- Track and write about actors, actress, singing and vocal artist throughout all times.
- Track and write about the educational system starting before the HBCU’s
- Track and write about the beginning of grass root and civil right organizations